[Nut-upsuser] APC SC 450 serial connection

Philippe LeCavalier support at plecavalier.com
Fri Apr 22 13:55:20 BST 2022

In a strange turn of events o ended up checking the com port bios settings
and switching from "enabled" to "automatic" made everything work. At that
point I had purged all of nut and installed apcupsd which is also where the
'dumb' type came from. Since it's working I didn't bother going back to nut.