[Nut-upsuser] Agent for Win10/11 (Master in pfSense )

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:16:31 GMT 2022

Haven't used WinNUT(-Client), that is a community project and not part of
NUT itself. Hope someone else here had experience with it to answer
specific questions.

However, since recently NUT for Windows is a thing again (though packaging
is not finished) so you can try tarballs built by Appveyor CI for recent
master branch commits. That would include a copy of standard upsmon - we'd
love feedback if that helps better.

As for commanding "other computers" - probably something can be done with
Windows commands (depending on admin rights you can tell other machines to
shut down), but normally there would be many upsmon clients listening to
the one data server (pfSense).

Jim