[Nut-upsuser] Compiling on Solaris 8 sparc - configure errors

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:40:51 GMT 2022

Thanks, hit that snag too - it was fixed in my branch `if (MAYBEMACRO + 0 <
SOMEVAL)` trick.

For core files, Solaris has a nifty `pstack` others lack.

Or you can call `gdb upsmon`, enter `run`, and if it coredumps - `bt` for
backtrace (annotated in debug builds). There were some more complex ways to
pass CLI args for tested program, see help or man page :)

Jim