[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] NUT Driver for Voltronic UPS Apex800

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:01:07 GMT 2022

I agree this is a very weird situation now... there is effectively a bounty
with a prize, to "just improve" an already existing driver with vendor
docs/specs and other cooperation, and nobody steps up for a month :\

Possibly, people experienced with Qx drivers are all not online lately for
whatever reasons, or too preoccupied to even reply; are there any others
willing to try and too shy to speak up? (Speaking for myself, I am mostly
coordinating high-level NUT integration and CI, and did not delve into many
of the protocols, and lately am too overwhelmed with work and life to
commit to any timed arrangements).

I CC'ed the nut-upsuser list to maybe reach some more NUT-aware audience
ready to try; otherwise some service like bountysource can be a way to find
talent...

Jim