[Nut-upsuser] upsstats only updates "load" when utility status changes

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Wed Jul 13 11:20:22 BST 2022

On Tue, 12 Jul 2022, Tyler Montney via Nut-upsuser wrote:

> The only way I can get "load %" to update is by unplugging the power. 'upsc' shows the same values. Perhaps this is because the UPS is
> only sending load on this event?
>
> Nut is latest (as of a week ago), not sure how to check the version. UPS is an APC Back-UPS ES 650G1, running on Raspbian 11. Set it up by
> breezing through this guide: https://docs.technotim.live/posts/NUT-server-guide/

Without seeing more detail of your setup, its difficult to say what's happening.
Check your configuration against
https://rogerprice.org/NUT/ConfigExamples.A5.pdf chapter 4 "Workstation with
local users".

Do you use systemctl?  What do the commands systemctl status nut-server and
systemctl status nut-driver report?

Roger