[Nut-upsuser] NUT on Windows revival

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:06:51 BST 2022

Back from vacations, and before I dive into real-life work, I went over
some ideas and notes from the NUT for Windows effort.

Now they should be tracked at
https://github.com/orgs/networkupstools/projects/2/views/1 and community
help is welcome :)

I probably forgot or missed some caveats - so feel free to post issues for
this project if you think of some more...

Jim