[Nut-upsuser] Info on Cyber Power CP1500AVRLCDa

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:16:21 BST 2022

On Jun 5, 2022, at 5:54 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:

> So having documentation per model that enables buying something that
> works seems key, and I don't find that.
[...]
> Sorry, I did find the compat list
>
> https://networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html
>
> but I'm not really clear where the sort of extended discussion you are
> providing belongs.  (I am sure it's useful.)

Individual fields can be flagged with messages and links in the DDL:

   https://networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1000PFCLCD.html

   https://networkupstools.org/ddl/Cyber_Power_Systems/CP1500AVRLCDa.html

and if I understand Phil's post correctly, he is referring to this firmware issue regarding ups.delay.start:

   https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/625

Updates to the DDL can be requested here:

   https://github.com/networkupstools/nut-ddl/issues

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail