[Nut-upsuser] Cyber power CP1500AVR required pollonly?

Dave Williams dave at opensourcesolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 17:15:10 BST 2022

IMHO adding to the logging to suggest pollonly would be a good start.
I wouldnt advocate changing on the fly - thats likely to lead to
instability or confusion.

On my CP900EPFCLCD I need to run pollonly albeit when connected to old
USB 1.5 ports. I thought it was the port not the UPS that was the
problem - maybe I was jumping to conclusions.

Dave