[Nut-upsuser] Debian Bullseye Package

Brandon Wright skydive340 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:57:30 BST 2022

Hello,

I have my 2.7.4 server running, but wanting to update to the 2.8 version to
make use of the many updates and hard work that has been done. Curious if
there has been any updates or a timeframe for the Debian package to be
distributed? I initially installed via the package, and if I try to
manually update, it installs the files into a different directory
which causes many issues and conflicts. If a package will be available soon
I can just hold off until then. Otherwise, some suggestions or guidance on
updating the packaged NUT with the source code pulled from Github would be
very appreciated.

Again thank you to this team for such an amazing job with this!

--
Brandon Wright