[Nut-upsuser] NUT service files on systemd

Andre Mueller andre.mueller at himmel-blau.com
Wed Nov 30 11:18:24 GMT 2022

Hello

I had installed nut 2.8.0-4 debian packages "manually" on my ubuntu
system. After reworking paths (with confs and symlinks) from a previous
source make installation of nut 2.8.0-3 I was able to run the default
packages within systemctl also after reboots (taking all confs from
/etc/nut/).

nut-driver-enumerator.path                 enabled         enabled
nut-client.service                         alias           -
nut-driver-enumerator.service              enabled         enabled
nut-driver at .service                        indirect        enabled
nut-monitor.service                        enabled         enabled
nut-server.service                         enabled         enabled
nut-driver.target                          enabled         enabled
nut.target                                 enabled         enabled

best,

André

--

Andre Mueller
Leuengasse 26 | CH-4057 Basel | Switzerland
mailto:andre.mueller at himmel-blau.com
https://www.himmel-blau.com