[Nut-upsuser] APC SmartUPS powercycles when power returns

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Tue Oct 11 15:16:25 BST 2022

On 10/11/22 16:02, Roger Price wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2022, Andrea Venturoli via Nut-upsuser wrote:
>> On 10/11/22 15:17, Greg Troxel wrote:
>>
>>> I suggest an experiment:
>> Thanks.
>> This is planned, but I can't be at this site before some weeks.
>
> When you get to the site, you might be able to speed up testing by
> setting battery.charge.low to something higher than the current 10%, say
> 85%.

Sorry, but I don't understand how this might help.

Setting the above would help in testing proper shutdown through NUT.
However, this is not the problem I have.

What I think I should test is:
_ remove USB cable;
_ disconnect UPS from the power;
_ DON'T wait for shutdown;
_ reconnect UPS to power.

How would the above help?
Am I misunderstanding/forgetting something?

  bye & Thanks
	av.