[Nut-upsuser] Configuration Examples

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Fri Sep 9 11:18:22 BST 2022

I have updated the Configuration Examples to cover NUT 2.8.0 and TLS 1.3.

  Part 1 provides detailed descriptions of basic configurations.

  Part 2 describes TLS support for releases 2.7.4, 2.8.0 and mixes of the two.

  Part 3 provides technical appendices, e.g. for systemd and notifications.

  Part 4 describes the replacement I use for upsmon, upssched and upssched-cmd written
in Python.

The PDF file, 131 pages A5 format, and the Python scripts are available at
https://rogerprice.org/NUT

Roger