[Nut-upsuser] Issue with two UPS APC managed from a single PC.

Laurent Taieb laurenttaieb at free.fr
Mon Feb 20 10:01:46 GMT 2023

Hi mailing list,
I looked at all FAQ and docs and can’t find a solution.
I installed but on both Kali Linux and Ubuntu.
(For comparison purposes)
I’m trying to connect and monitor two UPS APC via usb.
One is a back-ups bx1400 which I can see via via upsc.
The second one is a more recent one smc 1500ic which when I poke it via upsc returns the data of the bx1400 one.
I tried by changing port and other tricks but no success.
Would anyone have a clue of what the issue could be ?
Thanks

Laurent