[Nut-upsuser] NUT USB Delayed Communication

jack Bamford jack at violetdragonsnetwork.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 19:29:22 GMT 2023

Good evening folks,

So I configured NUT on a Raspberry Pi 4 both UPS are connected over USB
however the switch from AC Power to Battery seems to be delayed on the
NUT communication would anyone have any ideas? The Pi Reports that the
UPS is on battery around 30 seconds later I think this delay is long. I
have tested it on a physical computer and the detection is around 5 to 6
seconds with the communication from the UPS to the machine. I have
tested both USB 2 and 3 Ports but same problem

Specs of Pi

Raspberry Pi4

Debian Raspbian

32GB Sandisk SSD

POE Hat

Both UPS's are APC Smart 1000 non Display

Regards

Jack

--
VioletDragons Network