[Nut-upsuser] contineously receiving the same values

Ronald Wigman ronald.wigman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:41:08 GMT 2023

Hello Marc,
It appears that you are a step further then I am.
I have an EG-UPS-034, so that should be the same firmware. However, I am not able to connect to the device. Can you share your ups.conf?
I noticed that in the Debug Log of the packaged software, I can see what it is sent. And in the event log you can see what is done, so I could link the test shutdown command in the event log to the debug log.
I would like to see if this is aligned. Somewhere I read that it should be possible to put a hardware sniffer in between, but I do not know if that is required.
Maybe together we can unravel this.