[Nut-upsuser] usbhid-ups not loading with Arduino Leonardo on Ubuntu 23.10

Kelly Byrd kbyrd at memcpy.com
Mon Oct 30 02:17:20 GMT 2023

>  VID 2341 doesn't show up in the NUT Git source tree.
I was curious about this so just searched for Arduino and then 2341. I
found a few hits, but the interesting one was  in nut/drivers
/arduino-hid.c

I don't know enough about the project to know what a "subdriver" (that's
what the comments says) is, but it looks to me like there's at least some
people that have thought about Arduino support since 2021.

Is it possible I need to compile NUT myself instead of using the Ubuntu
package?