[Nut-upsuser] Experience with ABB Powerscale?

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Sep 22 11:46:13 BST 2023

On 9/22/23 04:15, Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we may get a ABB Powerscale 40kVA UPS soonish and I am not 100% sure
> whether we could integrate it easily with nut.

At the price of that unit, if I were the buyer, its management software
would support Linux, or you'll go on down the vendor list looking for a
unit that does. This tough times is a buyers market and you have
considerable $$$ leverage I'd think.  The list of supported os's below
is archaic and largely obsolete. This is not 1990 anymore. Tell them to
look at the calendar and bring their stuff up to todays marketplace.