[Nut-upsuser] Windows NUT Client - Settings description somewhere ?

edward.ebay edward.ebay at t-online.de
Fri Jan 12 12:27:27 GMT 2024

Thanks for the information…. If that implies that i need to compile the exe myself, then i will be probably lost… or is there an exe-installation file i can use, like the one i was using up to now ?

I will scan through the docs in the links you did send to me and try find my way through…

Regards

Eddie