[Nut-upsuser] Fedora 40 nut-server not starting at boot

Tim Dawson tadawson at tpcsvc.com
Sun Jul 28 22:52:06 BST 2024

Look in the startup logs and see where itnis starting. I'm not at a RH system at the moment, but at work, I have had to do this, so can look there,mor perhaps put Nut on the test RH8 VM I spun up for other rrasons on Friday and work out the syntax. Not sure if the systemd file you are using came in the RPM or not, but if it did, it's almost a crime that this critical detail was overlooked.