Github project set up

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Apr 21 18:08:09 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I am expecting the new OfflineIMAP home page to be its Github wiki at:

http://wiki.github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap/

And the Github project page is:

http://github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap

Those of you that already have OfflineIMAP branches in github will
probably want to delete your Github projects and recreate them as forks
off mine (then you can re-push the changes from your local machine) so
that they can participate in all Github's collaboration features.

I would also particularly like people's comments about the wording and
visibility of the "development and support status" section at that wiki
home page.

Thanks,

-- John