Imap synchronisation failure with READ-ONLY status

David Soulayrol david.soulayrol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 09:56:41 UTC 2010

2010/8/12 Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>:
> I did not have a detailed look, yet. Do you have full write access to
> the mailbox or is kind of shared imap folder where you only can read
> mails and set certain flags?

The problem exists in all my mailboxes on this server. I don't know
what program they're using, but it behaves perfectly normally
otherwise. isync (aka mbsync) was still successfully sync'ing my
mailboxes a few minutes before, the webmail from free.fr also
perfectly works, and I get results when I connect manually on it.

Actually, it seems that it only gives strange READ-ONLY responses to
offlineimap when this one tries to push an update. I wonder if this
could be the symptom of an incompatible imap server, or if I still
have any chance to get it behave correctly. I can upload a full imap
trace on demand.
--
David