Machine.MachineUI, is it interactive? and a mbnames question

SamLT samuel.lethiec at intelunix.fr
Thu Aug 26 22:34:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 01:01:41PM +0200, James Stapley wrote:
>  Hi sam,
>
> With regards to the noninteractive ui, I usually
> ps aux | grep offlineimap
> and
> kill
> the corresponding process number.
>
> Not particularly elegant, but it works :) (in Ubuntu)

Thank you for your answer.

Well I'm not familiar with Python, but terminating on an exception may be a
clean exit afterall

As for the last question, about mbnames, it looks like, -from the source coce-,
that accountname and foldername are indeed the only special variables available
for this section.

(I still don't really understand the syntax '%(variable)s', but I guess it'll be
more clear once I read a little about Python)

I'll probably answer my own other questions by diving into the code, I'll do that.

Feel free to point me to the right direction though!

sam