Invalid Config with 6.3.1??

Paul Grove paul.a.grove at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:56:45 UTC 2010

Sorry Sebastian, I missed your email here,

I am not specifying my passwords in the config file, It is exactly as
described, with the exception of the xxxx's over the email addresses and
servers.

In jgoerzen's master I am prompted for a password, and It works without
error. (well I'm getting intermittent crashes every 24hr or so, but it is
the reason I am upgrading to see if the newer version fixes this and is
not as far as I can tell the same error).

I have the config file in ~/.offlinerc and I have both nicolas33's and
jgoerzen's downloaded in my home, I can launch either but only
nicolas33's gives me these errors - and does not ask for password.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Excerpts from Sebastian Spaeth's message of Mon Dec 13 14:35:39 +0000 2010: