Fwd: Invalid Config with 6.3.1??

Paul Grove paul.a.grove at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:55:13 UTC 2010

I Applied the patches... here is my new output:

og at Groundhog:~/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181$ ./offlineimap.py
Thread 'Account sync Gmail' terminated with exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/threadutil.py",
line 158, in run

    Thread.run(self)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/accounts.py", line
177, in syncrunner
    self.remoterepos =
offlineimap.repository.Base.LoadRepository(self.getconf('remoterepository'),
self, 'remote')
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/repository/Base.py",
line 44, in LoadRepository
    return repo(name, account)
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/repository/Gmail.py",
line 43, in __init__
    IMAPRepository.__init__(self, reposname, account)
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/repository/IMAP.py",
line 30, in __init__
    self.imapserver = imapserver.ConfigedIMAPServer(self)
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/imapserver.py",
line 439, in __init__
    password = self.repos.getpassword()
  File
"/home/og/build/nicolas33-offlineimap-98f5181/offlineimap/repository/IMAP.py",
line 206, in getpassword
    raise Exception("No password could be retrieved for repository '%s'" %
self.getname())
Exception: No password could be retrieved for repository 'RemoteGmail'

No debug messages were logged for Account sync Gmail.

Note that I ran it a few times, it is not always the Gmail account that
fails, it can be any of my accounts.

Obviously it is failing to get a password, but it is not prompting me for
one - as it did in jgoerzen's Master.

Regards,
Paul Grove