Changing default database [WAS: syncing custom IMAP flags]

Sat Dec 4 20:18:24 GMT 2010

On Sat, 04 Dec 2010 21:03:58 +0800, Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't supporting alternative formats be more work for the maintainers
> and contributors? Also as I understand it the performance gains would
> mean that practically if the implementation is good most would switch
> anyway.

I agree. As much as I love plugins and pluginability. I think if we find
out and decide that this is the more efficient way to deal with things,
it would make sense to settle on that rather than offer plenty of
possibilities. Or someone wants a mysql backend next :-).