This is what I call test suite for now. What a mouthful :-).

Dan Christensen jdc at uwo.ca
Sun Dec 12 15:58:20 GMT 2010

I agree that the best thing to have is a range of types of tests, from
unit tests for particular functions (which can test edge cases, run
quickly and immediately point out bugs introduced) to high level tests
that involve invoking offlineimap as a separate process and having it
do real-life syncs between various flavours of real-life IMAP servers
(using a stock set of test accounts) over links with varying latency.

Dan