Invalid Config with 6.3.1??

Mon Dec 13 15:25:44 GMT 2010

As a reply to this mail find 2 patches with improvements that I would
call bug fixes although both do nothing more than spit out more explicit
Exceptions rather than failing with something like KeyError or
ValueError which doesn't give the user any clue about what happened.

Patch #1 protects against misconfigurations for e.g. Type=Meildir
Patch #2 should give more information if the error that I suspect
happened, occurred indeed for Paul Grove (no password could be
retrieved)

Paul could you apply patch #2 and see if you get better error messages
now?

Nicolas, what about those patches? Review appreciated.