Seeing the header of a particular IMAP Id

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:33:42 UTC 2010

Is the above possible? I am syncing with my Gmail account, and there
seems to be a mail which is quite large. If I could see the header of
the email being downloaded (which is currently shown as copying
message <number> in TTY.TTYUI interface), I could delete that email
and proceed with the others, as I'm behind a slow connection. I have
tried offlineimap -d imap but that did not show the header
information.

Abhishek
--
Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.