Current users with gmail?

Dome domfe at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 9 07:57:52 UTC 2010

Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Could I just get a quick reply if you are currently using offlineimap
> with a gmail account?

Hi.
This is not a quick reply but I think it could be of your interest.
Months ago I've download about 1GB of mail from my gmail account. I've
encountered problems with some emails (with or without attachments). Now
I'm stuck with an error that doesn't allow me to download any email; you
can read my problem in the thread "Error 'NoneType' object has no attribute
'replace'".

Offlineimap 6.2.0
Python 2.7 (also tested Python 2.6)

Bye.