Future of OfflineIMAP

Alexander Søndergaard gammel.holte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:45:57 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've been using OfflineIMAP for nearly 1 year now, and I love it.

I'm a bit concerned with the fact that its creator has stated he hasn't enough
time to add new features and perform active maintainance, though.

While the software works fine now, it might be the case it does not in the near
future unless it is actively developed. It'll be a pity.

I've seen the GitHub network of the project
(https://github.com/jgoerzen/offlineimap/network) and it seems that some people
are working on some fixes at the moment.

Are there any plans for the future of OfflineIMAP?

Best regards,
Alexander