Maintainer proposal

Johannes Stezenbach js at sig21.net
Wed Nov 17 20:25:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 08:39:18PM +0100, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:

> I'm more worried by these emails lost than by spam. I've also noticed
> that emails take a long time to come be sent sometimes.
>
> Google Groups was what came to my mind but I'm open to anything else.

*one* mail was lost (if it is lost and not just frozen in the mailman queue,
you could ping the alioth admin if you care).  My vote is for leaving the
list where it is.

How about if you start working on integrating pending patches?
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.offlineimap.general/1870

That's what I hoped a new maintainer would do. :-)

Thanks,
Johannes