Offlineimap and uw-imap eats all memory

Lukas Czerner lczerner at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 14:44:44 GMT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use offlineimap with the uw-imapd to create offline local
imap mirror of my mails. I was following this nice tutorial:

http://blob.inf.ed.ac.uk/gdutton/2009/01/offlineimap/

Everything seems to be set properly but, when I invoke offlineimap, it
starts, connects to the remote mail server and then it just seems doing
nothing, except consuming more and more memory pretty quickly. There is
almost no traffic on the network interface so I doubt it is downloading
anything.

Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong ?

offlineimap (version 6.2.0)
uw-imap (version 2007e)

$ cat ~/.imaprc
set new-folder-format mix