QuickSync only for some folders

Thomas Kahle tom111 at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 15:42:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm new to offlineimap and this list, but after only a few days I'm
already amazed by this beautiful software.

Since I have many accounts to sync I want to minimize the impact on my
CPU and Network.  I would like to fine tune which folders to sync how
often. Is that possible currently?

In my setup there are folders which are small and important like the
inbox, and then there are folders which are huge and not so urgent
(archives of mailing lists or sent-mail). I want the small folders to
sync every minute and the huge folders only every hour, say.

I can think of an external approach to that problem by letting a
cron-job change the offlineimap configuration and do the full sync every
hour or so, but it would be good to build it directly into offlineimap.
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Thomas

--