Please help crash: null byte in argument for long()

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 18:54:49 UTC 2011

I agree Nicolas: it would be helpful to know which message the UID was referring
to. Possibly a dump of a "synthetic key": the unique idetifying information of
the message. (the subject/size/date/from/to, or the X-OfflineIMAP-xxxx field)

Maybe safer: the code can repair the damaged value.  Input: the good UID.  Using
this UID, the code retrieves the corresponding message, and uses a synthetic key
(the subject/size/date/from/to, or the X-OfflineIMAP-xxxx field) to match the
message, retrieve the missing UID and store it in the table.