no quick syncs

dtk d.t.k at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 21:58:54 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Spaeth's message of Tue Apr 12 23:00:05 +0200 2011:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:54:44 +0200, dtk <d.t.k at gmx.de> wrote:
> > k, actually I misread the documentation :/ I'm sorry :(
>
> I have found that documentation confusing too, and I only know because I
> read the code. Care to send a patch that improves the documentation in
> offlineimap.conf?
*meh* I knew you'd ask, that's exactly why I did not
Excerpts from Leif Walsh's message of Tue Apr 12 01:20:29 +0200 2011:
> suggest filing a documentation bug report.
-.-

ok, here we go. Find a draft attached. You may wish to
 * drop the example in case it makes the documentation too verbose
 * constrain the added formulation since I have no idea how 'quick' behaves when
   not combined with the 'autorefresh' feature.

use, modify, drop at will
dtk