ERROR in syncfolder for (username) folder INBOX : null byte in argument for long()

Thu Apr 28 12:54:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 23:09:36 -0700 (PDT), chris coleman <christocoleman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nicolas, Sebastian, and the team:
>
> Here is the log from the my first user account which is crashing from the
> corrupted data.

> This is OfflineIMAP 6.3.2
> Python: 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Jan 24 2010, 14:53:14)

> WARNING: Error occured attempting to sync account username: Traceback (most
> recent call last):

>     (self.diskr2l, self.diskl2r) = self._loadmaps()
>   File "/root/nicolas33-offlineimap-v632/offlineimap/folder/UIDMaps.py", line
> 49, in _loadmaps
>     (str1, str2) = line.split(':')
> ValueError: too many values to unpack

Yes, this looks like a corrupt UIDMaps file again. It loads the UIDMaps,
expecting a line with one ':' but it seems to be getting a line with
several ':' on it, which leads to the "too many values to unpack" error.

So this is a corrupt UIDMaps file for sure. It is not encouraging to see
that they can get corrupted repeatedly... :-(