Spaces in foldernames for the -f cli flag

Will Styler william.styler at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 5 05:59:49 BST 2011

Hello all,

So, I'm attempting to run offline imap to check three mailboxes (of my
many).  The first, "INBOX", works fine with the below command.  However,
I cannot get the other two ("Deleted Messages" and "Sent Message") to
sync with this command, no matter how I escape them.  I've tried quotes,
brackets and slashes, backslashes, plain... I'm at the end of my rope.

So, any suggestions on how I can ask offlineimap to check these other
folders alongside INBOX from the CLI?

Thanks,

Will

/opt/local/bin/offlineimap -o -u Noninteractive.Quiet -f INBOX,[Deleted\
Messages],[Sent\ Messages] >/dev/null