Spaces in foldernames for the -f cli flag

Tue Apr 5 19:44:40 BST 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 10:36:36 -0600, Will Styler <william.styler at colorado.edu> wrote:
> > -k "Repository_LocalFOO:folderfilter= lambda f: f in ['INBOX','[Deleted Messages]','[Sent Messages]']"
>
> Perhaps I'm simply implementing it incorrectly, but that caused an
> exception and crash when I attempted to implement it (having changed the
> LocalFOO to Local, as in my config.  Regardless, thanks for the speedy
> answer and for making me feel a bit less crazy.  I'll try the patch
> shortly.

Just tested the above -k option myself and it worked just fine here. One
mistake I made is that you need to configure folderfilter in the remote
repository, so you need to make that

-k "Repository_Remote:folderfilter= lambda f: f in ['INBOX','[Deleted
 Messages]','[Sent Messages]']"

(where you would have a [Repository Remote] section in your config (case
sensitive)).

Anyway, the patch will be the correct solution in the long-run.