TLS?

Hector Muñoz hectormunozh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:32:48 BST 2011

I am using python 2.7 and offlineimap 6.3.2. I have configured in my account
ssl = yes but tls doesnt work. offlineimap says:

SSLError: [Error 1] _ssl.c:499: error: 140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

Thanks!

<http://kriptok0d3r.wordpress.com/>jabberID: triptik at 12jabber.com
blog: http://kriptok0d3r.wordpress.com
        http://eladocultodeluniverso.wordpress.com