support for starttls

dtk d.t.k at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 13:20:56 BST 2011

Excerpts from dtk's message of Mon Apr 11 13:37:23 +0200 2011:
> hmm, same problem here with python 2.6.5 and openssl 0.9.8k[0]
> building python 2.7
ok, that was obviously rubbish. python2.7 _of_course_ produces the same error,
since it's _much_more_ likely an error within the python-openssl package :|

k, I feel like I am running a bit out of options over here. Maybe I should get
myself a live CD of another distibution? Or maybe I'll just build python's ssl
wrapper myself.
Ain't there anybody out there who might try the patch in parallel?

thx for all the support
dtk