Cleanup series

Sun Aug 14 08:41:33 UTC 2011

Dear all, please find a cleanup series containing 5 patches as a reply
to this mail. Each patch can stand on its own and they are all
unrelated, it is just minor cleanup stuff that has been accumulating in
my trees.

Only one of them actually changes used code/behavior, the removal of the
configurable statuschar in the blinkenlights ui. I really would want to
declutter our default offlineimap.conf from stuff like this. Optionally,
we can simply remove it from the .conf file but continue to have it work
(undocumented) in the UI if people are really needing this (I'd rather
have us pick a sensible default).

Please check and pull the patches you find acceptable.