Server responded with 'NO'

Dave Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Mon Aug 15 02:29:25 UTC 2011

I'm getting this:

imap.gmail.com handler: DEBUG[imap]:   15:52.46 imap.gmail.com handler NO response: Some messages could not be FETCHed (Failure)
Copy message 71049 from [Gmail]/All Mail: WARNING: ERROR attempting to copy message 71049 for account BoostPro:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/offlineimap/folder/Base.py", line 250, in copymessageto
    message = self.getmessage(uid)
  File "/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/offlineimap/folder/IMAP.py", line 215, in getmessage
    raise OfflineImapError(reason, severity)
OfflineImapError: IMAP server 'BoostProRemote' responded with 'NO' to fetching message UID '71049'

Oddly, when I run with imap debugging logged to a file, offlineimap
continues after the error, but if I simply invoke "offlineimap," this
failure causes offlineimap to stop/exit/crash.

If you want to see a complete imap log for this, it's available at
https://gist.github.com/raw/1142294/283fc50b796e7edef5ad839fdc0355778d177642/oli2.log.xz

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams