Sync courier-imap to cyrus imap, creates many X-OfflineIMAP headers

chris coleman christocoleman at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 15:55:04 UTC 2011

1) I'm getting X-OfflineIMAP headers on a sync between a Dovecot IMAP remote server (don't have version number at hand) and Cyrus IMAP v2.3.16 (very recent).  Aren't these servers supposed to support UID's ??  I shouldn't be even getting X-OfflineIMAP headers, right?

2) Also, I'm seeing more than one X-OfflineIMAP header getting added.  Definitely a bug.  Running v6.2.0 (latest distro release on debian).  Has anybody else reported this bug??  Has this bug carried through to the current releases, or has it been solved..??

Here are the relevant headers, copied from one message :

Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:07:15 -0700

Chris