Sync courier-imap to cyrus imap, creates many X-OfflineIMAP headers

Thu Aug 18 07:16:46 UTC 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:55:04 -0700 (PDT), chris coleman <christocoleman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) I'm getting X-OfflineIMAP headers on a sync between a Dovecot IMAP remote server (don't have version number at hand) and Cyrus IMAP v2.3.16 (very recent).  Aren't these servers supposed to support UID's ??  I shouldn't be even getting X-OfflineIMAP headers, right?
>
> 2) Also, I'm seeing more than one X-OfflineIMAP header getting added.  Definitely a bug.  Running v6.2.0 (latest distro release on debian).  Has anybody else reported this bug??  Has this bug carried through to the current releases, or has it been solved..??

6.2.0 will always add headers, UIDPLUS support was added later only. You
will get one additional X-OfflineIMAP header per upload there. So if you
sync from IMAP to IMAP you will have one, and if you move it between
folders you will get another one.

That's why UIDPLUS support was added.