something just broke my config?

Dave Abrahams dave at boostpro.com
Fri Aug 26 22:14:22 UTC 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Something in your "next" branch seems to have just broken my config, or
it was already broken and it is now revealed by new checks you have
there:

% offlineimap -1 -u ttyui -a PersonalGMail
Account sync PersonalGMail:
 ***** Processing account PersonalGMail
 Copying folder structure from IMAP to Maildir
 Establishing connection to imap.gmail.com:993.
Folder sync [PersonalGMail]:
 Syncing INBOX: IMAP -> Maildir
Account sync PersonalGMail:
 Next refresh in 2220 seconds
Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 522, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 477, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/offlineimap/imapserver.py", line 509, in idle
    imapobj.select(self.folder)
  File "/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/offlineimap/imaplibutil.py", line 58, in select
    raise OfflineImapError(errstr, severity)
OfflineImapError: Error SELECTing mailbox 'PersonalGMail', server reply:
('NO', ['[NONEXISTENT] Unknown Mailbox: PersonalGMail (now in authenticated state) (Failure)'])

Do I need nametrans on the local repository, too, in addition to the
remote one?

Thanks.

--
Dave Abrahams