Question about uid_sequence

Vincent Beffara vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 29 13:26:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Just a completely minor question:

The new uid_sequence() function is great looking, but the odd thing is
that it does not sort its input; together with sqlite which seems to
give answers in a random order, this leads to mixed lists that would be
more compactable than they look.

Why not sort the uidlist before compacting ? Is there a problem I dont
see somewhere ? The increase in CPU usage would likely be very small ...

    /v, nitpicking

--
|                 |   UMPA - ENS Lyon   | Mél: vbeffara at ens-lyon.fr |
| Vincent Beffara |  46 allée d'Italie  | Tél: (+33) 4 72 72 85 25  |