Locally created mailboxes not synchronized to IMAP

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 4 17:01:28 BST 2011

On 08/01/2011 09:44 AM, Vladimir Marek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found that if I create local mailbox, it is not replicated on IMAP.
> Other direction works fine. I was playing with it yesterday afternoon
> and I finally made it working. But it's not completely trivial fix, so
> as usual I might have overlooked something.

That's great -- it works for me!

I'm just trying out offlineimap for the first time, and was disappointed
that it doesn't create new remote folders -- this fix does what I need.

I haven't yet got it to copy local emails to the remote end though --
that's probably a separate issue, so I'll start a new thread.

Thanks for the patch.

regards

Chris
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com