Always the same error: does not have a message with UID

Leon Bogaert leon at tim-online.nl
Mon Aug 15 16:22:38 BST 2011

On ma, 2011-08-15 at 16:47 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:

> Looks like a bad message on the server? The current 'next' branch (as
of
> now) will ignore fetch failures and continue with the next message,
> without you having to paper over things. But it looks weird to me.
>
> Sebastian

Indeed, I also believe it's a corrupted message or something. It's an
Exchange 2010 server. Also the idlefolders option doesn't work
correctly. Maybe that's also got to do something with Exchange. It is
only triggered once per "refresh" but I can't figure out what the
problem is.

Anyway, I updated to HEAD and it is working now. Thanks!

Leon