[ANNOUNCE] OfflineIMAP v6.4.0

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Sun Dec 4 18:47:50 UTC 2011

This is just a quick update. Everything seems fine still with your
(Sebastian's) "next" branch. It fixed my problem, and it's even working nicely
with IDLE on two accounts simultaneously (I hadn't tried IDLE support yet).
Thanks for the great work - this is really nice.

I do still get this error though, if a folder doesn't exist locally, e.g. when
performing the first sync:

On Friday 02 Dec 2011 23:38:42 Peter Lewis wrote:
> I just built from your "next" branch today and ran offlineimap with a new
> (i.e. empty) local repository.
>
> At first I got a bunch of these errors:
>
> ERROR: Aborting sync, folder 'Personal' [acc: 'Personal']
>   getfolder() asked for a nonexisting folder 'Personal'.
>
> for each folder, and nothing sync'd. But, it did create the local folder
> structure. When I ran offlineimap a second and third time, it seemed to work
> fine.

But it doesn't seem to cause any problems. It just doesn't sync the first time
it creates the folder.

Thanks,

Peter.