Bugs on adding flag D

Thu Dec 1 16:40:41 GMT 2011

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:33:35 +0100, KeDal <kedals0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Establishing connection to zimbra.inria.fr:993.

>   Error with store: UID STORE failed

> Of course, I can give you more detailled information if you need it.

Yes that would be appreciated, so far we only know that saving a mail to
your IMAP server has failed. If you can reproduce this with a current
copy from the master, (we have improved error logging since then, so you
would get better information of what went wrong), I would be interested
in a debug log taken with "-d imap -l debug.log", which you can send me
privately.